Project Graduation

Project Graduation
My Cousin Jenny: Project Graduation

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012 (Darian)

Darian hosting "The Stop Light Party" in Aurora, IL
"The 'BIG 2012'...
2012 is here? I could have sworn I was just saying, "It's August already?" Well, even though the new year snuck up on me by surprise, I am excited to see what this year will bring..."


My night started with setting up at work (Shinto of Naperville). There were balloons being inflated, candles being set, reservation confirmations, glasses and champagne being prepared, the whole nine yards...All for this HUGE event that was going to be going on in Naperville.

As we got closer to the countdown, the live band continued to set the mood for night. Different colorful lights were flashed from every corner, drinks were going around from left to right, and everyone in Shinto had seemed to have on their dancing shoes because the dancefloor was packed with people showing off their latest moves. But, this wasn't the biggest excitement of the night for me...

My big bang came when my girl friend (Jennifer) entered the place. Having my girl friend celebrate with me and some of my closest friends, this is when the fun really began! Acting crazy and enjoying myself...the night became epic! The countdown finally came and you can hear everyone scream "Happy New Year!" as the release of dozens of balloons came down! My girl friend and I shared a passionate kiss that started off the year...That first New Years kiss. Seconds later came the bottles of champagne being sprayed all around and I happened to be the target by the end of the night! Everyone had a drink (or two) in their hand Saturday (including myself)!

Celebrating New Years 2012 with my love, Jennifer, and my friends, was byfar one of my best celebrations ever! But, after waking up and how I was feeling the next day, let's just say.....it was a slow start. Let's hope the year switches it's pace up, SOON. I'm ready to see what 2012 has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment