Project Graduation

Project Graduation
My Cousin Jenny: Project Graduation

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012! (Jennifer)


Darian and I at 12:00 am on New Years

"So it's finally here huh? 2012, I am ready for anything you have to offer me!...Maybe... "



Saturday night, I winded up going to Shinto of Naperville with my boyfriend Darian, to bring in the year the best way possible...with someone I love! Showing up about 20 minutes before the countdown, I winded up getting my first drink of the night, my beloved Washington Apple! Sweet and tangy! Since Darian works for the restaurant, most of the employees at Shinto of Naperville already know of me so I walked around majority of the night talking to everyone and getting ready for the countdown!

There was so much action going on that night! From people cheering with party favors under the dome at the bar, to the waitresses at the restaurant making sure everyone in the building had a glass of champagne in their hand. I walked hand in hand with my boyfriend around the place until the final twenty seconds left of 2011. The entire building was filled with balloons and from watching the video, anyone can tell that the only lightening there was the countdown clock.

2012 finally hit, the balloons dropped and all I could think about was another year I made it. Me and Darian kissed for about a minute, just enjoying another year of our relationship, and the rest is literally history. Even though it's the beginning of the year and a supposed new start...My headache kicked in as soon as I woke up the next morning with a plate filled of 2012 responsibilities! Smh! But this is how I brought in my new year...Check out the video! A little dark but hey...you get the gist of it. HELLO 2012!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment