Project Graduation

Project Graduation
My Cousin Jenny: Project Graduation

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012 (Kiara)

Kiara celebrating in 2011!
             "2012 ain’t ready for Mini….Taking this year by storm , take notes, I’m in rare form!"

Saturday night was rather relaxed for me. While most people went out to clubs and parties, I spent most of the day hanging out with my little sister and mom. We did some shopping and decided to order in some pizza afterwards. While we impatiently waited for the shrimp, green pepper, and onion pizza to arrive – don’t judge us haha – we decided to watch a movie. After deciding on Due Date, it was not long before I was crying from laughing. That is definitely a must see. The pizza arrived and we devoured it in minutes.
After Due Date left us in stitches, other comedies followed. The countdown was approaching and it was time to bring in the New Year! As quick as the countdown started, the countdown ended and it was 2012. I brought the New Year in with the people that love me most and that will for sure be in my 2012, encouraging me and pushing me beyond my limits. This is just the motivation I need to stay on the road to graduation.
No sooner than 2012 began, so did a stress headache, no joke. I started realizing that my career is officially beginning and that it was time to get down to business. It is going to be a long, difficult road, but a road nonetheless. A road that I will definitely make my way down, one way or another. So here it is, and here I am 2012. Let’s do this. You have no idea how ready I am.

"Today you are YOU, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is YOUER than YOU!" - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment